Asiri Central Hospital
Offering international standards in healthcare, Asiri Central Hospital is the flagship entity of the Asiri Group of Hospitals. With its luxurious advanced medical facilities, this 14 storey multi-specialty general hospital is a one-stop medical centre that offers diagnostic, therapeutic and intensive care facilities. Asiri Central Hospital is proud of its highly-qualified and experienced consultant specialists who are experts in a diverse range of medical to surgical divisions. They are supported by a team of highly-trained and experienced in-house medical officers and nursing staff.
Asiri Central Hospital prides itself in strictly adhering to international levels of patient care and safety. These high standards have resulted in Asiri Central receiving the Joint Commission International accreditation.
At Asiri Central, medical care is complimented with a personalised customer service.
What sets us apart
Asiri Central Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), which is one of the world’s leading non-profit patient safety organizations. JCI seeks a world where every patient receives the highest quality of care possible.
JCI regularly publishes a demanding set of standards that represent the most current thinking in patient safety and quality improvement. Asiri Central Hospital’s approach to medical care is revolutionary in that it is not just about international standards, technology and ultra-modern infrastructure; it is also about redefining the standards of optimum patient care. Asiri Central Hospital features an assortment of standard to luxury rooms and apartments. All rooms are equipped with modern comfortable furnishings and fittings in consideration of the patient's needs.
Centres of Excellence
Asiri Central Hospital is well known for their expertise in Heart care, Brain & Spine, Bone Marrow Transplant, Cosmetic surgery, Kidney Transplant, Interventional Radiology
Diagnostic & Surgical Services
- 24-hour OPD/accident and emergency services
- 24-hour laboratory services and pharmacy
- Channelled consultation
- Fully-equipped operating theatre complex
- General/neurological/orthopaedic/maternity/genitourinary surgery
- Eye unit/eye surgery
- Dental clinic
- Intensive care unit (ICU)/neonatal ICU
- Haemodialysis unit
- Blood transfusion services
- Medical/surgical/maternity/paediatric/day surgery wards
- Vaccinations (children and adults)
- Physiotherapy unit with hydrotherapy
- Health screening centre
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Computed Tomography Scan (CT Scan/Ultra Sound Scan)
- Digital x-ray
- X-ray with fluoroscopy/Dexa scan
- All blood and urine Investigations
- Cancer detection tests
- Histopathological analysis
- Bacteriological and fungal studies
- Cardiac enzyme tests
- Lung function tests
- Electroencephalogram/electromyography/electrocardiogram (EEG/EMG/ECG), stress ECG/video EEG
- Nerve conduction studies
- Sleep study lab
- Echocardiogram/Stress echo
- Holter monitoring
- 24-hour blood pressure monitoring