In Patient Services
When it is necessary for you to reside at an Asiri Group’s hospital for medical treatment you can be assured of receiving a professional and caring service by our medical and nursing staff. In fact, our nurses are graduates of the Asiri Nurses Training School, which was established in 1987 and has a reputation for being one of the best in the private healthcare sector.
What sets us apart
Take a look at the facilities and services we offer to ensure that your stay with us is a restful, healthful experience. You’ll see that we really do offer you a better experience all round.
- 24-hour nursing
- Well thought out medication management system
- Fully-trained and experienced staff
- On call cardiac arrest team
- Critical care outreach team (for the first time in Sri Lanka) – a specialised team that will assess the patient first and stabilise the patient under the guidance of a specialist and anaesthetist in the event of a cardiac arrest in ward
- Ward pharmacies
- Patient-centred care with increased safety standards and a strict maintenance of patient confidence and assertion of family rights