Pain is an intense feeling of distress that we have all experienced many times in our lives. But it is also our body’s way of telling us that something is not quite right. This is why you should never ignore pain, especially if it is constant or returns repeatedly.
Obtaining early relief for pain is important but should not depend on the unregulated use of painkillers. If the cause of the pain is not discovered and treated it could lead to needless complications.
How the Asiri Pain Management Clinic operates
- A health professional will examine you
- He or she will listen to your concerns
- You will be provided with information on the best options such as:
- Drug therapy
- Medical interventions such as injections
- Physiotherapy and Occupational therapy
- Psychological support
What sets us apart
Take a look at the facilities and services we offer to ensure that your experience with us is restful and happy. You’ll see that we really do offer you a better experience all round.
Our treatment and services
We offer pain relief for:
- Cancer-related pain
- Back ache
- Neck pain
- Facial pain (Trigeminal neuralgia)
- Post herpetic neuralgia
- Phantom limb pain
- Neuropathic pain